Recipe by Tony, Georgia State University
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Saturday, July 30, 2016. Use your favorite market fruits and veggies — these are the ones Tony demonstrated.
- Peaches (Pearson Farm)
- Greens (Jody’s Farm)
- Blueberries (Mountain Earth Farms)
- Sliced tomatoes (Mealor Family Gardens)
- 1 clove garlic (Furrowed Earth Farm)
- 1 shallot or small onion (Furrowed Earth Farm)
- 1 teaspoon honey (Bee Wild)
- Quarter-cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Half-cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Wash and slice your vegetables into salad-size pieces.
- Mince garlic and shallot. Mix with Dijon, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey and salt.
- Whisk garlic mixture until dressing forms. Drizzle over market fruits and veggies before serving.