Recipe by Dani San Filippo
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Saturday, July 23, 2016
- 1 pint heavy cream (Formaggio)
- 5 to 2 teaspoons honey (Bee Wild)
- Blueberries and blackberries (Mountain Earth Farms)
- Figs (Furrowed Earth Farm)
- Peaches (Pearson Farm)
- Fresh lemon juice
- Make honey cream. Pour heavy cream into a chilled mixing bowl. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat on low using the whisk attachment. Drizzle in honey, and beat on low for 10 to 15 minutes until fluffy. The mixture should stick to the whisk when removed from the bowl.
- Wash fruit. Quarter figs and chop peaches. Mix together, and add a squeeze of lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Add a dollop of honey cream on top of each serving of fruit salad. Enjoy!