Recipe by Carolynn Ladd
Demonstrated at the East Atlanta Village Farmers Market on Thursday, May 5, 2016
- Turnips from Cosmos Organics – $4
- Mustard Greens from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet – $3
- Cilantro from Jody’s Farm – $2
- Onions from Scharko Farms – $3
- Prepare quinoa.
- Saute onions in sesame seed oil until translucent.
- Dice and add turnips.
- Saute turnips until tender.
- Add chopped mustard greens. Cook until wilted.
- Season with soy sauce, lime juice, black pepper, cardamom, and coriander to taste.
- Toss with quinoa and garnish with cilantro.