Salad with Nut Pate Dressing
Recipe by Chef Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at Decatur Farmers Market on February 8, 2017
- Half tub of walnut tomato basil pate — Nuts for Pate
- Head lettuce — Jody’s Farm
- Bag spinach — Local Lands
- Bunch radishes (about 5-6 radishes) — Jody’s Farm
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Mix nut pate with oil and vinegar, adjusting oil for consistency.
- Chop up salad greens and slice radishes.
- Toss salad with pate dressing, mix well. A little can go a long way!