Demonstrated at the Westside Farmers Market on July 3, 2016
- Soy sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pineapple juice
- Black Pepper
- Wood chips for smoking
- Avocado from Cosmos Organic Farm
- Cucumbers from Cosmos Organic Farm
- Basil from Cosmos Organic Farm
- Tomatoes from Local Lands
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- Sugar to taste
- Combine ingredients for the vinegar sauce. Set aside.
- Pan sear the salmon on both sides, then turn off the heat, add wood chips, cover it with a top and let smoke until flavors are infused.
- Chop vegetables to desired size and combine with lemon juice, vinegar and sugar to taste. Add salmon in bite size pieces and drizzle with vinegar sauce.