Beans and Greens
Recipe by Educational Chef Andrea Blanton
Demonstrated at Grant Park Farmers Market on August 20, 2017
- 1/2 lb beans – Romano + Long String Beans variety
- 2 cups Sweet Potato greens
- 2 cups mustard mix
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Cut up long beans and dice garlic. Sautee in in olive oil medium heat
- Slice bell peppers and remove seeds. Dice onions and add both to pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add greens just to soften and remove from heat. 4. Finish with rice vinegar and salt to taste.
Our At-Market Educational chef demos are made possible by Les Dames d’Escoffier International – Atlanta Chapter and Piedmont Healthcare.