Recipe by Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
- Gai Lan from King of Crops
- Strawberries from Watsonia Farms
- Asparagus from Watsonia Farms
- Brie from Formaggio
- Carrots from King of Crops
- Italian Herbs
- Olive Oil
- Lemon and Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Chop all vegetables and fruits.
- Cut Brie into small pieces.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, herbs, lime, and lemon juice to taste!
- Lightly dress and toss chopped produce, top with Brie.