Recipe by George Yu of Makan
Demonstrated at Ponce City Farmers Market on August 30, 2016
- Sweet peppers, serrano peppers and jalapeno peppers – chopped, from Truly Living Well
- Garlic – sliced thin, from Riverview Farms
- Cooked short grain white rice
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Heat sesame oil over medium-high heat until it’s hot.
- Add the cooked rice and toast until a nice crust forms on the bottom. Remove rice and set aside.
- Add more sesame oil and saute the vegetables for a few minutes until cooked.
- Add the soy sauce and plate over the rice with a drizzle of gochujang.