Late Summer Peach Toast
Recipe by Educational Chef, Julia Schneider
Demonstrated at Ponce City Farmers Market on August 7, 2018
- Peaches from Pearson Farms ($10 / bag)
- Baguette from Proof Bakery ($4)
- Honey from Honey Next Door ($12)
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Chop up peaches into small dice – 1/4″ cubes.
- Toss in a bowl with honey and salt to taste.
- Toast the baguette slices with some olive oil and serve with peaches on top seasoned with a pinch of crushed red pepper.Makes a great snack or party appetizer!
Educational chef demonstrations made possible by Piedmont Healthcare and Les Dames d’Escoffier Atlanta.