Back to School – Ravioli Skewers
Recipe by Andrea Blanton
Demonstrated at Grant Park Farmers Market on July 30, 2017
- 1 package ravioli – Antonio’s Fresh Pasta (Arugula Ravioli)
- 1 bunch sweet potato greens – Mayflor Farms
- 1 Asian cucumber – Mayflor Farms
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes – Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- 8oz Pepper Jack cheese, cubed – Formaggio (Jack & Dill Cheese)
- Short bamboo skewers
- Cook ravioli as directed on the packaging.
- Slice cucumbers. Remove stems from sweet potato greens. Slice cheese into small cubes
- Layer ingredients on skewers: folding green tightly, skewer and alternate in between cucumbers, ravioli and cherry tomatoes.
- Optional: drizzle with olive oil or homemade tomato sauce.
Our At-Market Educational chef demos made possible by Les Dames d’Escoffier International – Atlanta Chapter and Piedmont Healthcare.