Asian Cucumber Salad
Recipe by Chef Carolynn Ladd
Demonstrated at East Atlanta Village Farmers Market on June 8, 2017
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled if desired, sliced very thinly
- 2 medium radishes, sliced very thinly
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Slice cucumbers and radishes, place on paper towel to remove some of the moisture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all other ingredients and add cucumbers, onion and radishes, Stir to coat.
- Taste and add more crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
- The salad may be made up to 4 hours ahead of serving but should be served the day it is made.