Peach Mint Kombucha Spritzer
Recipe by Chef Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at Decatur Farmers Market on May 17, 2017
- Pearson Farms peaches
- Local Lands mint
- Golda Kombucha Hibiscus Blood Orange kombucha ($14 for 32 oz)
- Brown sugar
- Mince peaches a place in a bowl.
- Roughly chop mint then place in a mortar. Add a small amount of brown sugar and muddle the mixture.
- Mix mint with peaches then chill the mixture in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon just enough of the peach mixture into a glass to cover the base. More can be added if preferred.
- Pour kombucha into glass and enjoy!