Recipe by Chef Andrew Smith of West Egg
Demonstrated at the Westside Farmers Market on Sunday, April 24, 2016
- Beat eggs with some salt and pepper, set aside while you heat butter in a pan.
- Slice spring onions (white/purple parts only) and add to hot butter, sautee until tender (3-5 minutes). Set aside and reheat more butter.
- In the meantime, chop dill and fold it into the cream cheese.
- Chop the salmon into bite size pieces.
- Add eggs to pan and when they are 75% set, fold in the cream cheese and the salmon, then add the spring onions back in.