Recipe by Carolynn Ladd, A Date with Figs
Demonstrated at the East Atlanta Village Farmers Market on Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Arugula from Scharko Farms
- Carrot Tops from Scharko Farms
- Wild Salad from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- Wood Sorrell from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- Strawberries from Watsonia Farms
- Bread from La Calavera Bakery
- Olive Oil
- Juice from Half a Lemon
- One Garlic Clove
Pesto – In food processor add wood sorrel, arugula, carrot top greens, olive oil, juice from half a lemon, one garlic clove, salt and pepper and a table spoon of honey.
Plate with wild salad, sliced strawberries, and sliced carrots on toast.