Recipe by Sean Allen and Robin Pappas of Better Half Atlanta
Demonstrated at Westside Farmers Market on October 8, 2016
- 4 cans tomatoes
- 1 can chipotle in adobo
- 3 white onions split and charred
- 1-2 jalapenos – depending on desired level of spiciness
- Eggs – one to two per serving
- Crema – for garnish – can also use sour cream
- Sliced Radish – for garnish
- Cilantro – for garnish
- Cotija cheese – for garnish
- Char tomatoes,onions, and jalapenos by using broil setting on oven.
- Cook down charred tomatoes, onions and jalapenos in a pot until dark.
- Blend and season with salt.
- Top tortilla chips with sauce and stir
- Fry egg in a pan with oil
- Top sauce covered tortilla chips with fried egg. Drizzle crema and garnish with sliced radish,chopped cilantro, and cotija cheese.