Raw Peach Cobbler
Recipe by Chef Carolynn Ladd
Demonstrated at East Atlanta Village Farmers Market on June 15, 2017
- 8 ripe peaches
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 soft dates
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 2 cups nuts
- 1 cup soft dates
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- Wash and cut up five peaches into bite-sized chunks. Set aside.
- Remove the pits from the remaining three peaches and place them in a food processor with the rest of the filling ingredients. Blend into a smooth sauce. Pour over cut peaches and gently fold to combine.
- Rinse the food processor and add the topping ingredients. Pulse until a chunky crumble-like consistency is reached, or blend to your liking.
- Pour peach filling into a pie dish or personal bowl.
- Sprinkle topping over the filling, garnish.