Wednesday Winter Market Opening January 11th, 2017
Every Wednesday from 4 – 7 pm.
Saturday Market re-opening April 8th.
Join us for our winter farmers market, opening Wednesday, January 11!
Located at 308 Clairemont Ave, on the corner of Commerce St., on the lawn of the First Baptist Church of Decatur
The Decatur Farmers Markets boast proud residents and neighbors who are all about keeping it “Indie-Catur.” This market is a cornerstone for the local, independent movement for this ultra-connected community. The Decatur markets joined the CFM team in 2013 and are thriving under new management.
Parking located in the First Baptist Church of Decatur parking lot (entrance on Clairemont Ave).
Double Your SNAP / EBT Dollars at the market
All of our markets accept SNAP (food stamps) and double the dollar value. Every $1 spent at our market is worth $2!
Here’s how it works:
- Come to the market information tent.
- Swipe your EBT card and receive twice the dollar amount in tokens to spend at the market (swipe $10 and get $20).
- Spend your tokens on delicious, fresh food and meet your farmers, vendors and neighbors!
Rewards for new shoppers
If you haven’t shopped at one of our farmers markets yet, come and sign up for a great rewards program at the market information booth!
1.Owners are responsible and liable for their dogs. Dogs must be under control, on a short, non-expandable leash, and by the (adult) owner’s side at all times.
2. Dogs must be kept away from produce, plants, food products, and product displays. Items damaged by pets must be purchased by the owner.
3. Dogs must be socialized with other dogs and children. Barking and growling is not allowed. Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
4. Owners should be considerate of vendors and other guests – not everyone enjoys dogs.
5. Dog owners must clean up after their pet.
CFM management will request owners remove dogs from the market if the above rules are violated. Thank you for helping to keep our market safe for everyone. Please visit the information booth with any questions or concerns.
The Decatur Farmers Market is located at 308 Clairemont Ave. Decatur, GA 30030, in the front lawn of The Decatur First Baptist Church on the corner of Clairemont and Commerce Drive.
The Decatur Farmers Market is a gathering space that supports organic, local, and sustainable foods in Georgia. This market provides the Decatur community with the opportunity to buy from and speak directly with the local farmers and food producers who offer goods produced by sustainable methods. Buying locally and organically produced food supports a new model for food systems that enriches cultural standards, protects ecological integrity, supports regional economies and decreases our dependence on nonrenewable resources.
DFM has different vendors for its Wednesday and Saturday markets:
To stay up to date on all of the latest and greatest from Community Farmers Markets, sign up for our weekly newsletter using the simple sign up form at the bottom of this page.