Recipe by Carolynn Ladd
- Onion from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- Garlic from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- Zucchini from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- Arugula from Cosmos Organic Farm
- Goat cheese from Formaggio
- Sourdough herbed bread from La Calavera Bakery
- Pepper jelly from Dragonfly Design Studio
- Pesto: add arugula, goat cheese, olive, garlic, salt and pepper to food processor. Mix to smooth consistency.
- Thinly slice zucchini and onions. Griddle until slightly charred.
- Line bread with layer of pesto and pepper jelly.
- Add onion and zucchini. Top with bread slice and place in panini press or skillet.
- Press until bread is crisp and golden.