Recipe by Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Wednesday, July 13, 2016
- Lemon ghee (Mixte Cuisine)
- Peaches, sliced (Pearson Farm)
- Cucumbers, sliced (Local Lands)
- Salad greens (King of Crops)
- 1 tablespoon honey (Bee Wild)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Make the dressing. Melt two tablespoons of ghee in a warm pan. Mix in balsamic vinegar and honey. Add salt if necessary.
- Top salad greens with sliced cucumbers and peaches. Drizzle dressing on top, and add cracked pepper to taste.