Recipe by Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at Decatur Farmers Market on August 17, 2016
- In a large pot, cook quinoa in water ( 1:2cups of water ratio) until all the water is absorbed and seeds release the inner coils. Remove from heat and stir for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Chop up vegetables and greens into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in sauté pan and add vegetables. Cook over medium high heat until soft, about 8 minutes.
- Add greens and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from heat and pour them into the pot with the quinoa and mix.
- Chop up feta cheese, if needed, and this can be used as a topping or mixed in with the entire dish.