Recipe by Philip Meeker
- Tomatoes from Scharko Farms
- Squash from Scharko Farms
- Arugula from Scharko Farms
- Leeks from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet
- Young garlic from Riverview Farms
- Olive oil
- Slice squash into 1/4-inch thick rounds and char on both sides.
- Plate squash and salt until sweet.
- Cut tomatoes in 1/4-inch cubes.
- Mince young garlic.
- Slice leek bottoms off. Slice leek length wise keeping the halves from falling apart.
- Char the leeks and cut them widthwise into 1/8-inch slices.
- Mix garlic, tomatoes, and leeks together.
- Add salt and olive to taste until sweet. Be liberal when salting tomatoes.