Recipe by Dani San Filippo
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Saturday, May 7, 2016
- Snap Peas from Mealor Family Gardens
- Squash from Furrowed Earth
- Hakurei Turnips from Partnership Farm
- Baby Carrots from Furrowed Earth
- Broccoli from Furrowed Earth
- Radishes from Furrowed Earth
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp of Honey from Bee Wild
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Wash veggies, scrub carrots, radishes, and turnips.
- Slice turnips, squash, and radishes into thin circles.
- Arrange veggies on platter.
- Whisk together salt, pepper, Dijon, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to make dressing.