Spring Is Here! Rolls
Recipe by Chef Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at Decatur Farmers Market on April 12, 2017
- Global Growers carrots
- Global Growers green garlic
- Global Growers Broccolini
- Soy sauce
- Apple cider vinegar
- Rice paper rounds
- Dragonfly Designs Studio Hot and Regular Pepper Jelly
- Chop carrots and green garlic into long, thin pieces and place into a bowl. Add small amounts of soy sauce and apple cider vinegar ( to taste), just enough to coat all the slices.
- In a flat bowl large enough to easily lay the rice paper rounds in, add 1/4th cup of warm water.
- Soak rice paper rounds, one at a time in the warm water, until soft and transparent. Remove rounds from water and place on clean cutting board/surface.
- Add 1/4 cup of the veggie mix into the center of the rice paper. Fold in 3 ends of the rice paper and then roll the center towards the 4th end.
- Serve with dipping sauce of choice (Recommendations: Spicy pepper jelly)