Recipe by Maggie Huys, Saltyard
Demonstrated at the Westside Farmer Market on Sunday, April 17th
- Spinach from Local Lands
- Pecan Meal from Pearson Farms
- Asparagus from Watsonia Farms
- Radishes from Little Fox Farm
- Chives from Little Fox Farm
- Six-Day Fermented Sourdough Loaf from La Calavera
- Lemon Balm from Cosmos Organic
- Toast the pecan meal over medium heat until aromatic.
- In the meantime, rinse, chop and stem the spinach, asparagus, chives, radishes and lemon balm.
- Tear the loaf into 1-inch pieces, drizzle with olive oil and toast over medium heat.
- Mix all of these together, drizzle with oil and salt!