Recipe by Charlie, Buckhead Diner
Demonstrated at the Westside Farmers Market on Sunday, July 31, 2016
- Maine halibut or local fish
- Tomatoes, plus cherry tomatoes (Little Fox Farm)
- Basil (Cosmos Organic Farm)
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic (Riverview Farm)
- Puree tomatoes with basil, salt and garlic. Wrap mixture in a cheesecloth and suspend it over a bowl in the fridge overnight.
- Salt the halibut. Sear it over high heat — deep sear on one side, light sear on the other, until cooked.
- Serve with tomato water and halved cherry tomatoes.