Demonstrated at the Ponce City Farmers Market on June 21, 2016
- Peaches from Pearson Farm
- Housemade Ricotta
- Marcona Almonds
- Fresh Mint from Truly Living Well
- Olive oil
- Slice peaches into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Wrap prosciutto around peach slice.
- Heat olive oil in pan. Once olive oil is hot, cook prosciutto-wrapped peaches in pan until golden brown on each side.
- Chop marcona almonds and make ricotta (or store bought).
- Place cooked peach down on the plate, top with sliced marcona almonds, fresh mint and drizzle with olive oil.