Demonstrated at the Westside Farmers Market on Sunday, May 22, 2016
- Peaches from Pearson Farm
- Radishes from Little Fox Farm
- Basil from Little Fox Farm
- Kale from Truly Living Well
- Mint from Truly Living Well
- Plain Greek Yogurt from Atlanta Fresh
- Honey from Bee Wild
- Maldon Salt
- Marcel Vinaigrette (mayonaise, walnut oil, pecan oil, maple bacon, eggs)
- Spiced Pecans
- Slice peaches, radishes, kale, herbs and set aside.
- Chop and toast the spiced pecans.
- Toss the kale, herbs and radishes with the vinaigrette.
- Sweeten yogurt with honey and a pinch of salt, stir to mix.
- Apply a spoonful of yogurt to a plate, top with slices of peaches and kale mixture.
- Garnish with pecans.