Recipe by Jeffrey Wall, Kimball House
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Wednesday, April 13, 2016
- Pecan Oil from Pearson Farms
- Pecans from Pearson Farms
- Asher Blue Cheese from Formaggio
- Strawberries from Watsonia Farms
- Arugula from Global Growers
- Radishes from Global Growers
- Bread from Lion Tamer
- Honey from Bee Wild
- Thinly slice radishes and strawberries.
- Crush pecans under flat surface of knife.
- Place slices of bread onto a medium-high skillet with 1 tsp pecan oil. Cook until toasted.
- Assemble toast – Place blue cheese, crushed pecans, fruit and vegetables on toast in that order. Drizzle with honey.