Recipe by Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2016
- 1 red cabbage (Global Growers)
- 1 bunch carrots (King of Crops)
- 1 onion (Local Lands)
- 1 large cucumber (Local Lands)
- 5 to 6 banana peppers (Mountain Earth Farms)
- Half-cup of your favorite vinegar — apple cider, white, red wine, etc.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dice onions, cucumbers and banana peppers.
- Shred carrots and cabbage.
- Mix vegetables together with vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.