Recipe by Carolynn Ladd, A Date with Figs
Demonstrated at the East Atlanta Village Farmers Market on Thursday, March 31, 2016
- Rainbow Carrots from Crack in the Sidewalk Farmlet, $3
- Parsley from Cosmos Organic Farm, $3
- Mustard Greens from Scharko Farms, $5
- Peel and chop carrots.
- Devein mustards and chop.
- For the glaze, combine equal parts maple syrup and apple cider vinegar. Add cumin, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Put carrots and glaze in a skillet on medium heat and cook until glaze thickens and the carrots are tender.
- Serve on a bed of mustards. Top carrots with parsley.