Recipe by Paola Villafane
Demonstrated at the Decatur Farmers Market on Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- Pecans and Pecan Meal from Pearson Farm
- Strawberries from Mealor Family Gardens
- Ginger from Local Lands
- Pear Spice Jam from Dragonfly Designs
- Cut strawberries very fine. Mix with grated ginger to taste.
- Add one to two tablespoons of pear spice jam.
- Mix in one to two tablespoons pecan meal until mixture comes together and thickens.
- Mix in granola and top with pecans and sliced strawberries.Serve alone or with ice cream, whipped cream, yogurt, or in oatmeal.