Demonstrated at the East Atlanta Village Farmers Market on Thursday, May 19, 2016
- 1 quart of Boiled Peanuts from Rusty’s Nutz – $5
- Arugula from Cosmos Organics – $4
- Red Onions from Scharko Farms – $4
- 2 cloves of Garlic from Crack in the Sidewalk – $3
- 5 tbsp of Tahini
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp of Cumin
- 1 tsp of Cayenne
- Olive Oil
- Shell peanuts.
- Add everything except olive oil, arugula and onions to food processor.
- Stream in olive oil until desired consistency to reached.
- Plate with a bed of Arugula and top with diced red onion.