Recipe by Chef Jamie
- Carrots from King of Crops
- Spring onions and cucumbers from Global Growers
- Summer squash from Local Lands
- Garlic from Riverview Farms
- Sesame oil
- Rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the cucumbers, carrots, cucumbers, and squash. (Alternatively, you can make veggie ribbons with a peeler)
- Slice green onion into thin circles and mince the garlic.
- To make dressing, mix one part sesame oil with two parts rice vinegar and salt/pepper to taste. Add white parts of spring onions to the dressing (use the green parts to garnish) and mix in the garlic.
- Toss dressing with veggie noodles.