Recipe by Matt Weinstein of One Midtown Kitchen
Demonstrated at Ponce City Farmers Market on September 6, 2016
- Apples, from Mercier Orchards, sliced into one-inch wedges
- Pesto from Pesto Grino, such as their classic basil
- Goat cheese
- Apple butter
- Pickled Red onions
- Arugula from Cosmos Organic Farm, chopped
- Basil from Cosmos Organic Farm, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, dress the apples in the pesto until coated.
- To serve, plate the pesto apples, top with goat cheese, apple butter, pickled red onions and chopped basil and arugula.